LRS Plumbing is seeking a skilled Plumber to join the team. You will be the face of our organization in providing excellent customer service and quality plumbing repair and maintenance. Problem solving, customer service and getting a little dirty are your favorite things. Emergency and weekend appointments with extra pay of course are a part of the gig!
Changing the Way People View Plumbers is our Vibe.
We show up to job sites, on time, professionally dressed, wearing a belt, and greeting each customer with a smile.
We thoroughly explain each plumbing job to each customer and give an accurate estimate before starting any job. When needed, we explain job repairs that may be required to prevent future leaks or plumbing pain points.
We ensure the customer is satisfied with our work before leaving a job and we ALWAYS clean up any mess before leaving a job site.
We work with commercial and residential clients and strive to create a memorable experience that motivates repeat customers and client referrals.
Accurate plumbing repair and superior customer service is your Vibe.
You wake up in the morning, grab your coffee, and head to the office for a list of work calls.
You make sure there aren’t any emergencies that need to be addressed and then you tackle your highest plumbing priority items.
You never complain about a job while you are at a client site and you minimize personal phone calls in front of the client.
You identify plumbing pain points for clients and make sales recommendations to resolve their plumbing issues.
Under general supervision, assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes. You wear the appropriate PPE when making plumbing calls and check in regularly with dispatch. Safety is a priority for our team.
- Estimate plumbing project costs.
- Estimate construction project labor requirements and materials required for each project.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
- Keep records of work assignments on paper or using company provided electronics programs.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers or levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines.
- Anchor steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, or water piping systems, extending piping as needed to connect fixtures and plumbing.
- Inspect structures to assess material or equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, or to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Install green plumbing equipment, such as faucet flow restrictors, dual-flush or pressure-assisted flush toilets, or tankless hot water heaters.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools.
- Act as outside sales representative developing potential and new customer accounts, assisting customers with purchasing questions and maintaining records of communications and orders.
- Assist in oversight of helpers as needed for completion of assignment.
The Perks of Working for LRS Plumbing:
- Opportunity to work for a great family run business while receiving a wealth of knowledge and training in the industry.
- Competitive bonus structure. Most of our plumbers make a six-figure annual salary.
- 10 days of paid Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Overtime when asked to work after hours or on weekends.
- Collaborative work environment where we work on teams to solve plumbing issues.
- Company issued tablet and cell phone.
I’m in, Now What?
- Call (888) 938.1270 and schedule a 20-minute screening interview with our Hiring Manager.
- After an initial screening, you will be asked to come in to pass a written and practical skills test at our facility. The estimated time is 90 minutes.
- Following successful completion of the exam, you will do a PAID training for 4-5 hours to see how you interact with clients and manage plumbing repairs.